5 YEARS BA LLB (HONS.)
The Institute offers 5 YEARS B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Course programme consisting of ten semesters, approved by the Bar Council of India, destined for the students who selects law as their domain of career soon after Higher Secondary School. The programme aspires to achieve academic brilliance and is premeditated to strengthen the students with professional enhancement and the sense of ethical and social responsibility. The 5 YEARS B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Course is an exhaustive programme which tries to make the student prepared to serve legal field after graduating. On completion of the programme students will be able to:
- Start the legal practice without the need to prior integration to the institutions of legal fraternity.
- Comprehend the doctrines, measures and use of laws and course specific laws in the legal area.
- Reveal and relate the legal skills in the industry
- Assimilate the gained ability on domestic and worldwide perspective
- Investigate and explore legal issues and judiciously evaluate global legal issues.
- Develop reasoning, legal analytical and ethical understanding and professional behaviour.
We offer 5 YEARS B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) course aiming to foster a cultural and academic excellence among the aspiring students. The programme is structured with the elements of both B.A and LLB in order to ensure that every students gain sufficient ground knowledge about the fundamentals of law.
- 5 Years Course
- No Age Bar
- Session starts from: July
10+2- 45% Minimum
For SC/ ST candidates – 40% Minimum
OBC – 42% Minimum